Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sweet Baby James

Our good friends & neighbors had a baby 3 weeks ago! His name is James and he's as sweet as can be. (You might remember seeing James' older sister, Daphne, in some of my post in the past). I don't remember my Jude "ever being so tiny"... something we all say, but it's true! I think I was too sleep deprived to remember much. :)

Well, I got to do my very first newborn shoot ever with baby James and I was sooooo excited about it! Rosie brought him over and I put together two settings I'd had in mind and we went to work. James was such a good sport and after having a full belly and heater blowing on him, curled right up and slept right where we laid him! He's a handsome baby boy and here are a few of my favorites.




5 comments:

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

Bethany! I gasped when I saw the very first photo. Beautiful and the colors are so rich!! Wonderful job on your first newborn shoot--you had all the tricks I didn't think of! Wow.

laura said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! I have been really wanting to do an infant session, and now I have a new nephew and I'm crossing my fingers!

Cartmill Clan said...

These are way too cute Bethany! Amazing job. Perhaps baby Cartmill and baby Fegles can have a shoot together in the spring when they are newborns!!

connie88s said...

Bethany,
You are so talented!!! Thanks for taking these beautiful pictures of our sweet little grandson! We would love to buy some prints if you sell them.
Connie

John and Natalee Warren said...

hey girl, you are getting better and better at this! i am so impressed!JOhn and I have a blog too now- www.johnandnataleewarren.blogspot.com! Check it out and tell Josh we say hi! Hoping to hang out in December! Love, Nat