Saturday, October 19, 2013

Christy & Jeff's Family: Tualatin Country Club

I know I haven't blogged in forever!! In fact, I have about 5 weddings and 8 portrait sessions I need to blog, even though all of those people have already received their photos! It was a busy summer and we were a bit crazy to move in the midst of wedding season, but that's when the timing worked out! :)

It was wonderful to see Christy & Jeff and their beautiful kids last month! They are esteemed members of the Tualatin Country Club, and I loved getting to do their session there again. It took me back to the first year I photographed them, when they had first adopted the oh-so-handsome Bereket! It's been awesome to watch their kids grow up, and I love how much they love one another! I adore this sweet family. Here are a few of my favorite pics!
Love B's personality!

No comments: