Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby Break

My husband Josh snapped a belly shot of me tonight. I'm almost half way through this pregnancy! It's going by quickly. We're so excited for this addition to our family and get to find out if it's a boy or girl this coming week.

I thought I'd give a little update since I made reference to taking a "baby break" in my last post. This pregnancy is going great so far (Thank you Lord!) and I'm confident it will continue to do so, but Josh and I thought it would be best for me to just take it easy and spend Dec. and January resting more, due to past pregnancy complications I've had during these winter months. My last photo shoot for my little 2 month break is on Monday. I get bummed turning away so many sweet families for their Christmas card photos! I love doing Christmas card sessions! But I will begin photo sessions again in February. So please call me if you're wanting to do a photo shoot in the upcoming months. I've just begun setting up some appointments for Feb/March.

(And because I'm a bit addicted to the "click" noise on my camera, I'm sure I'll still have lots of posts in these next weeks. Probably more of Jude and close friends who stop by... who will have no clue that I will sucker them into little impromptu photo shoots.) :)

If you think of us, please pray we won't have any pregnancy complications over this Christmas season. Many thanks! :)

4 comments:

laura said...

What a cute baby belly! I hope the break goes well for you and your family!

Chelsi Ritter said...

bethany you look adorable! i'm sending you an email...

John and Natalee Warren said...

Hey girl, we are praying for you guys! Lets just keep asking for a smooth pregnancy! We will have to come by and visit you when we get home! Can't wait- you look great!

Unknown said...

Bethany,

I am definitely praying for you and baby (even Josh :-) May God grant you peace and a healthy baby.

Kent