Monday, February 4, 2008

This is for you, Nathan.

A friend of mine went to college in Idaho about 10 years ago and never moved back to Oregon. And I'm beginning to think he's going to stay there! :) He made a comment the other day about how "we" (over here in Oregon) can "have the rain" and how he has great snow over there during the winter months to ski and do all that stuff. And I basically said, "hey, we Oregonians love our cabin-fever, seasonal depression months of January and February!" :) So here's a photo I snapped that conveys a moment of that I had last week. hee, hee. Yes, this is for Porky (his old nick-name... he's not over-weight... I'm not really sure where he got that nick-name. In fact, I'm not sure where I got mine... I'm not sharing mine. It's silly.)

1 comment:

Chelsi Ritter said...

amen, bethany! regardless of where i go, i will always be an oregonian at heart.