Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Walk in the Park

The cold+cough bug hit our house this week (and I'm seeing it's been the same for many of you! I'm so sorry. We can empathize with you.) It's been a rough few nights of bad sleep and days spent indoors around here.
This evening we all went to a nearby park to get some fresh air, which felt soooo nice, and Jude soaked up every minute of it! He ran and jumped (while saying "hot cocoa" - one of his favorite random things to say) and went down the slide and got to swing and even "climb" (pose) in a tree. :)
I hope your family is staying well!!



3 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

so cute bethany. the third picture is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jude's been sick.
Its no fun for you or them.
Such cute pictures of Him.

Christy. said...

You take beautiful pictures! Someday I would like to put the time and energy into learning photography. Can you suggest where I might start?