Monday, January 31, 2011

6 weeks old - Benjamin Gabriel

Our little man is 6 weeks old today. He's been having more awake times, is just beginning to plump up, and he's given me a few really sweet (awake) smiles in the last few days.

Benjamin is such a cuddler and loves nothing more than to be snuggled up in my arms. I love his cuddles.

My friend Mauria stopped by today with a gift for Benjamin and it was this adorable owl hat! I just love it! Because Benjamin is 6 weeks old it's harder to get curled up sleeping shots of him, so I worked quickly to just get a few pictures. At first he kept moving his head and the owl face would shift and not be centered, so I turned it around for the last few pictures and got a few more with the solid blue side. Thank you Mauria for the darling hat! You are so thoughtful.

We love you Benji-boo! Happy 6 weeks.

7 comments:

Heather Bakker said...

Sooooo stinkin' adorable!!! Great pics mama! :)

Nicole said...

He's so cute! Great pics as always...

Kellie said...

Bethany, these pictures are so cute! And I love the hat :)

Annie said...

He is just so precious! I'm in love with the owl hat!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorabl hat! Makes me want to work on crocheting more baby hats!!! He's such a little cutie. Love you guys. <3

Smith Family said...

I cannot believe how adorable he is. It makes me want another one!!

MamaTeaux said...

He is such a cutie! I love the smile you caught on the first photo. And adorable hat!