Friday, March 25, 2011

He's almost outgrown the hat...

I took Benjamin's 6 week photos in this cute owl hat, and being 3 months now I figured I'd better get a few last shots of him in it before he outgrows it! The kids and I were all hanging out by Jude's bed, doing laundry this afternoon, and the sunshine was pouring into the room, so I decided to embrace the moment and snap some photos of Benjamin in his cute hat. :)





Of course our sweet boy ended up peeing on Jude's bed right at this moment (sorry Jude!), so I had an extra load of laundry to then do, but it was worth it! :)




3 comments:

Amber said...

How sweet!! Good job seizing the moment and capturing Benjamin at 3 months. He's just adorable... love his blue eyes and those cheeks :)

Chelsi Ritter said...

i have to admit the moment i saw benjamin resting on the bed i thought, "i wonder if she got him to do that without messing on it..." :)
he's beautiful, bethany! congrats.

Christy. said...

Oh my!!! ALL kinds of adorable!!