Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hot Town, Summer in the City...

Ok, maybe it wasn't quite hot, and I guess it isn't quite summer, and it was a bit windy, BUT we'll take sun in Oregon in June any day! :)

Amber & Tony were this year's photo contest winners! I always love photographing their gorgeous family. Their kids, Jacoby & Nia are so joyful, and playful, and have such sweet personalities. (And I always love how well Amber pieces colors together!)

Here are a few of my favorites...























3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Bethany, I LOVE them!! THANK YOU so much!! I love that we were so lucky to get some sunshine :) And I love how you were able to catch sweet moments amongst all the craziness with two toddlers. I want all of these up in my home. xoxoxo

Leticia said...

Wow! These are so awesome! So many great ones! I love the outfits and the genuine smiles. So hard to decide which ones are my favorites. Love the family one with the city in the background and walking toward you. The kids' expressions are great in the ones of Tony and Amber kissing. Love the kids hugging! So many great ones!!! Makes me want another round of family pictures by you, Bethany!!

TRiv said...

great pictures!! Portland looks beautiful :-)

I love the one of them hugging, it's funny how kids hug like they love their sibling yet looks like they wanna strangle them at the same time! ;-) that's how Viv hugs Landen. SO CUTE!!! yet another great job cousin!!