Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Addison Turns ONE!

I had a wonderful time photographing Malinda & Brandon's precious family and to document their daughter Addison at age one! Isn't she the cutest thing? And her big blue eyes have not been enhanced - they really are that beautiful blue! Addison was shy and I think my camera and big lens were a little scary, but when she smiled, boy was it the sweetest smile!! And her big sister Ella did a great job to help Addison to look toward the camera. Happy Birthday Addison! May this be your best year yet! ;) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, first of all, congratulations. Your photo seccions are amazing. I'm fall in love with your shoots. I learning to do my photos and I appreciate your work. Nice to met you.
Thanks for the magic formula, to clean the house.
vinegar
drops of lemon

Thank you.