Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Carrie + Billy

Ok, so I know this is picture over-kill, but there were just too many cute pics of Carrie + Billy to choose from and I had a tough time deciding which to NOT post! :)

Today I met up with Carrie and Billy for their engagement shoot in downtown Portland. The weather was perfect! What a blessing. And these two were seriously, the cutest! Just look at their pics! (You guys will have to forgive me for throwing in so many kissing ones.)

My favorite of them is second from last (b/w). Thanks for a fun afternoon you two! Looking forward to photographing your upcoming wedding!











3 comments:

Carrie... Montgomery! said...

WE LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Thanks so much! We had a blast and are so looking forward to you photographing our wedding! Thanks for putting them on here ;) Carrie and Billy

Tami said...

I think the pictures are vantastic..I love them all .Tami Hartsoe(Billy's Mom)

JA Senior Photography Starring....YOU! said...

great job, these look awesome!!