Thursday, April 10, 2008

Do They Come Much Cuter?

Sophia is such a happy girl and gives me the best faces! She is full of smiles and so easy to photograph!! I love it!
I got to photograph her last fall when she was six month old. She's now a year old and looks like such a big girl! Happy 1st Birthday Sophia!
We did her photo shoot at the Portland Rose Gardens, which is a place I love to shoot at, but don't use that often. I was praying on the drive there that the rain would hold off for Sophia's session and the Lord answered that prayer with a yes! It stopped when I got there and started raining again as I was leaving! Thank you Lord! Here are a few of my favorites. :)









3 comments:

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

So, so, so cute. I love every one of them!!

Hannah said...

They are beautiful. We love that little peanut very much!

Chelsi Ritter said...

what a cute little girl! i love her expression in the third photo. lisa bought me those same red shoes for aspen and i can't wait until she can fit into them! they're so cute!