Monday, April 14, 2008

. just the 3 of us .

It's weird to think that soon there will be four of us and that will feel like the new norm! I still remember getting a pedicure with Josh (yes, he did that with/for me!) the day before Jude was born and thinking about how it could be our "last date, just the two of us." :) And of course now we could never imagine a day without our sweet Jude!
We're so excited to welcome this precious girl into our family soon (I'm 2 weeks away from my due date). And I'm excited to get to sleep on my stomach again! :)
My heart is so full of gratitude and thankfulness to the Lord for his good gifts to us and that He cares for us and carries us along.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Bethany, You might be the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen!

MsMontgomery said...

You still look so little :) I can't believe that there is such little time before our sweet girls will be here! I am due next week! I pray for comfort for you and that everything goes as well as it possibly can! And, as usual, your (photography) talent amazes me!

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

You look so beautiful in this photo! A pregnant supermodel! (seriously)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post! I am very happy for all of you. It occurred to me that the same Lord you were thanking was Jesus, whose name the Philomath School District tried to ban from a certain graduates speech. Of course, I also thought this: When there are two they divide and conquer the parents, when there are three they outnumber the parents, when there are four you are too numb to know what is going on.

Been there.

Kent

Cartmill Clan said...

What a beautiful family pic! Can't wait to meet this precious baby girl!!

smartypantsless said...

Ooooo, thinking of you and missing you. Be sure to tell your belly that Aunty T is thinking of her and cannot wait to meet the sweet Fegles girl!

Love you
Miss you

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

Bethany,

You are gorgeous mama! Exactly what Jane said...a pregnant supermodel. Your photography has grown and blossomed so much. Bet you didn't know I read your blog. :) God has blessed you indeed. We now have 3!

:)

Janine