Tuesday, May 6, 2008

. jonas .

Our family went over to visit Jonas' family today (my friend Mauria's new baby boy who is 8 days old) and I got to take some newborn photos of him, which I was really looking forward to!
Jonas is a very handsome, sweet natured baby and was so nice to allow me to curl him up in all sorts of places. :)
The last shot in this line up is of Jonas and Selah talking to one another. They're good buddies already. :)
Oh, and no, I'm not doing photo sessions right now, in case anyone is wondering. I'm still on my baby break. :) And Thank You to everyone for your sweet comments on my Selah post! You're so kind!












7 comments:

Sarah said...

gorgeous pictures!

heather said...

Have I told you lately that you are AWESOME?!
Seriously Bethany, everytime I see a new "session" on here I think they are better than the last ones. You are a gifted photographer and it's so neat you found something to be so good at that you like so much!

And you can bet I'll be checking your schedule next time we're back in Oregon!!

-Oh, and Jonas is the cutest little baby!!

The Cleavers said...

Beautiful pictures and perfect babies. Maybe time should slow down so we could all hang out. I don't believe you've met my wife yet? We'll figure it out. By the way, I'm not that great at posting, so don't hold your breath, but I'm doin' my best. Congratulations on Selah's arrival. God has blessed you.

the o's said...

what beautiful photography for a beautiful baby boy! love the jonas pics bethany!

Chelsi Ritter said...

woah bethany, just looking at that little guy sleep makes me sleepy...he looks so comfy in every picture! i love how you capture that.

Pete and Rosie said...

I love your newborn shoots. Almost makes me want another one so you can take more pictures! Almost.

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

These are beautiful!! I've already been back to look at these like 3 times so I thought I'd better leave a comment. Great job!