Saturday, May 31, 2008

6 Fun & Eventful Years... 6 Eventful Weeks...

Josh and I celebrated our six year wedding anniversary this past week! We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie and had two evenings out in a row to enjoy together. I love my Joshua & wouldn't want to live life with anyone else! I met him when I was only 15 yrs. old on the bus ride to summer camp. He was the cute guy that sat in front of me and my girlfriends. :) When I got off the bus at camp I noticed a boy from school that I'd had a crush on all year was there, so I pretty much said goodbye to Josh for the week! But we ended up sitting by each other on the bus ride home from camp too and became great friends! I felt like we saw life so much the same, even at that very young age. We fell in love, got married, had two kids, and the rest is history! Well, the long version of our story is too long to blog. :) But I have to say that I'd nominate Josh for an "incredible husband and best friend" award any day. :) We've experienced a lot in the last six years, both wonderful and heart-breaking, but God always directs our eyes to Him and reminds us that all we are and have is because of Him.
These past six weeks, after the arrival of Selah have been pretty eventful too. Jude had a trip to the ER (his first) after taking a spill off a swing, I took a trip to the ER with a gallbladder attack (my first), and my Granddad who lived a wonderful, long life passed away and we were grateful to be able to say goodbye and tell him how much we love him before he went home to be with the Lord.
These photos here were taken today by our friend Tyler, of Wilson River Photography. We had a great time exchanging photo shoots! I got to take photos of him and his beautiful wife. Thank you Tyler for these photos of our growing family.


7 comments:

thecorneliusclan said...

Aww! What a sweet blog! I love these pictures of all of you :) Sounds like you guys have been busy! I look forward to hanging out with the family soon! Love you all!

Unknown said...

I was thinking about your Grandad after his death. I suddenly realized that when I first met him and your immediate family, Grant was the same age as I am now. It suddenly made it much more real that I might see yet another 25 years zip by. Maybe Jude or Daniel or even Selah will be married with children by then! It's a good thing we have eternity together in Heaven, because the time down here sure rips past quickly.

May God richly bless all four of you!

Kent

laura said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! What a beautiful family, and so wonderful that through all the events you have God and each other to help you through! Happy Anniversary!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

What a sweet and beautiful family you have. Happy Anniversary and may God continue to bless you richly in your marriage.

Next time you're down this way we'd LOVE to see you guys.

Janine

smartypantsless said...

LOVE YOU GUYS!
happy anniversary!

Here is to many, many more!

Christine B said...

you two are darling, i wish i would see more of you around and still hasn't seen that beautiful baby girl!!

BruceandBarbara said...

Ahhh...those were the days! Enjoy your beautiful family. Your pictures make me miss my little guys!

God bless the Fegles family!
Barbara