Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brody . 8 days old

I kicked off my summer photo schedule yesterday with a newborn shoot and absolutely loved photographing this little cutie, Brody! He was the easiest, "bendiest" :) and sleepiest newborn I've worked with yet.
My husband Josh has known Brody's mom since middle school, so it was a treat to get to spend an afternoon with her and her husband.
I posted a lot of shots here because I just couldn't pick! :) There's a surprise at the end... the last photo is of Brody and his two neighbor friends, Jack and Drew. They're twins and so cute! And they already have something in common... they're all Beavers! :)




























2 comments:

christinaandbrian said...

i absoultely love them!!! it was great to see you yesterday too bethany. thanks so much!!

DORRPOSTS said...

Hi, Josh and Bethany! This is Jake Dorr's mom. We remember you so well, and were happy to discover your blog. What an amazing photographer you are, Bethany. And what beautiful children you have. It's always so fun to discover the blogs of our kids' friends. ~ Love, Jo Dorr (and Mark, too!)