Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ducks & Cowboy Boots...

I have love, loved the new families I've met this year! Man, I'm blessed to get to photograph the sweetest people. Jess & Sarah have two precious kids, McLain & CeCe (short for Cecilia), and I had to start this post with this little series of CeCe, because she's so full of cute spunk and personality! I think I shot these of her in less than 2 minutes.
And this handsome cowboy was so natural and easy to capture too! Such a sweet guy. McLain has some striking eyes.
I love Sarah's style. Aren't they such a beautiful family?
Jess was a wrestler at U of O! They are big Duck fans, and I love that they brought along their Duck gear to get a few photos in! Yay for the Duck's win against USC last night, btw! :)
Thanks you Sarah & Jess for asking me to photograph your sweet family! 

1 comment:

Jessica Jordan said...

Wow, Maclain has gotten SOOOO big! I have photos of he and Tyler playing together when they were just babies. Sarah is one classy mommy, and you captured their gorgeous family so perfectly. I loved Sarah's Christmas card the year after Cece was born. It said, "Joyfully Complete." I will always remember that saying for their sweet family.