Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Precious Family

I photographed Nicole & Brandon's family back when Peyton was a little guy! {I don't think Nicole or Brandon have aged a day since then! Btw, gorgeous Nicole has the most amazing hair ever! Not gonna lie, I totally tried to style my hair like hers today, and it was a fat fail. ;) } I digress... Peyton's grown into such a sweet boy, with a great personality! I loved listening to him tell me about things. And this was my first opportunity meeting little Olivia. She's about the same age as my Benjamin, so I totally knew the busy stage she was in! :) Sweet age. I had a great time with them and they've grown into such a beautiful family.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Bethany these are amazing! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see the rest.

Amber said...

What a gorgeous family & gorgeous pictures! I'm sure they will love them!!