Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Albums

I've finally chosen a company to go with for my albums and CD cases. I think they're clean and classic and I love the satin lined box they come in. :) These top two shots are of the CD case/box that every client receives after a photo session.

The bottom 3 shots are of a 5x5 album. The albums are also leather (like the CD cases), each page holds a matted professional photo and the albums come in various sizes. I'm going to start offering these to clients, but still need to figure out my pricing on each size. I think you'll love these as much as I do once you get one in your hands! :)



2 comments:

Missy Cochran Artisan Photographics said...

These look awesome! I am excited for your newest venture :) Let me how the integration process goes...

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Those are beautiful Bethany! Great choice! Thanks for the pic of the boys on myspace, too. :)