Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life...

Sometimes even when life isn't at it's busiest, you can feel like you have been too busy. :) This time of year seems to do that to me. I don't feel like I'm doing much, but yet seem to be somewhere every night of the week.
I haven't been taking as many pictures as I usually do and today felt like I was missing my camera! LOL. I know there are many of you out there that can relate to that. :)
Here are some life snapshots from this past week. Nothing fancy about them, but they do show life.
Jude took his first little swing in a hammock and thought it was pretty neat. He didn't really make a sound, just smiled. I think hammocks do that to all of us... like a big inner sigh and a smile.
Josh and I also enjoyed the company of our good friends who stopped by to get lunch with us as they were passing through our state on their way home north. I love seeing old friends!!
Josh and I were also inspired by some other friends to go pick strawberries and dip them in chocolate. So that we did! And they were good!!
The last picture I posted I think is so great. :) It's of Jude at the park after playing in (or eating) the sand. He looks tired and you can see the evidence of what he was doing all over his face. It just makes me smile. I love that boy!!



No comments: