Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hollie + Tommy's Wedding!

What a fun wedding! Hollie + Tommy were married last Friday night at the Mission Mill Museum in Salem, OR. It was such a special wedding that I got caught up in the emotion of the event and was cheering with the rest of the crowd when they shared their first kiss during the ceremony, "You may now kiss your bride." What a neat couple!

The location was really beautiful and had so many neat settings. I grabbed a handful of shots here to tell the story of their big day, but you wouldn't believe how many amazing pictures I have in store to share with them. :)

One of my favorite things about capturing a wedding is getting the "big picture" - the complete feel of the day by capturing every detail. As you can see from these photographs, this day was truly a celebration and a lot of fun for everyone involved.

One extra fun perk of the day, for me, was that my friend Missy, of Artisan Photographics (www.artisanphotographics.com), joined me as the second photographer. I've always thought it would be neat to do a photo shoot or wedding with her, so it made for a really fun time! I had to mix in a few of her fabulous pictures to share. I loved the shot she captured of the groom's mother wiping a tear during the ceremony! You'll see it below. Thanks Missy for a day of shooting, laughing, creativity, & hard work. You're the best.

Hollie + Tommy, thanks for allowing me to capture your magnificent day! It was truly beautiful!

























No comments: