Friday, August 1, 2008

Kelly's Senior Photos

I just have one shot to share tonight from Kelly's senior session. I haven't started editing them yet, but loved this one when I shot it, so I had to process it tonight before I fell asleep. :)
I had a fun time with Kelly and her mom tonight and will post more of her pics soon!
Also, I know I have many emails to return from today and yesterday. I'll be sure to get back to you all tomorrow. Today was a loooong day, and last night was a long night. Poor Jude got some virus and ended up down the road toward dehydration after not being able to keep anything down for 24 hours! I felt so bad for my baby and held him so much today. So after our trip to the doctor, Josh (he's the most amazing dad!) tended to Jude all this evening, putting a tablespoon of pedialite in him every ten minutes. I'm so thankful for my husband and that our Jude bug is feeling better!

1 comment:

BruceandBarbara said...

Poor Jude! I remember the first barf bug my little Marky got when he was 9 months old. His daddy was incredible too. Bruce sat in a cool bathtub (in his swimsuit!) with Mark to lower his high fever. What a great dad (you too Josh!)
PS beautiful pictures...as usual!