Saturday, August 9, 2008

More from Kelly's Session

Here are more shots to share from Kelly's recent senior shoot. Isn't she pretty?
I have several busy weeks ahead of me doing senior shoots! I really love this time of year, even though I usually get behind in my editing :), enjoying summer evenings with nice lighting, photographing so many fun people!
Thanks for everyone's prayers for my little Jude. He's recovering well now - finally eating and drinking now, because he actually wants to! Yay! Thank you Lord! My mommy-heart was pretty sad and scared for a few days there, but I'm so thankful to see his spunky little toddler spirit coming back in full swing! :)





1 comment:

Alone In the.......Dark said...

She Is Beautiful!!!

The pics are really well shot. Hats of to both you guys, I can just be lost looking at her pics for days and months and I dnt know how long.