Thursday, April 2, 2009

Published!

Yesterday was a fun day. Josh picked me up a copy of this months PDX Magazine - Portland's Where to Go What to Do Magazine. Chloe (sister-in-law) & Monica's catering business, Eat Your Heart Out, was written about in the "Planning a Particulary P-town Wedding" section, and one of my photos was used. (The bottom photo is mine. Sorry, I just took quick snap shots of the pages) If you look really closely under my picture it says, Photo by Bethanyf.com. :)
Photobucket
(I just found out this weekend that the cake photo on this page was taken by my friend Melanie. You can see her great site here!)

And here's another photo I took used in their advertisement
Photobucket

To view the magazine online click here
Here's what it looks like if you see it around town.
Photobucket

We're celebrating the kid's birthdays this weekend with family! Jude is turning 3 and Selah is turning 1! I can't believe it. I'll be sure to post a couple photos of their sweet faces.

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Jenni Carmon said...

You go girl!!!

Meg said...

Whoot whoot!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday to Jude & Selah! I'm amazed by how fast it goes!

Chelsi Ritter said...

congratulations, bethany! enjoy your birthday weekend.

Chelsi Ritter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa w/ Soul Mates Photography said...

congrats! that's wonderful! it was so great to meet you last night. i'm sure we will talk more over the beach weekend :)

MsB said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Marisa said...

Good for you, Bethany! I'm not surprised in the least and know that it won't be the last time we'll see your work published. =)