Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sydney

I'm currently working on some photos from baby Elijah's 3 month shoot. Man is he cute! You may remember him from his newborn shoot last January. I'll share his photos soon. I thought I'd post just two shots of his older sister Sydney. She did so good to sit and read her book while I photographed her little brother, but its hard to share the spot light for very long. :) And how could I resist this face?! Adorable! She loves to have her picture taken. And she's one of my favorite people to photograph.


2 comments:

Erica said...

Amazing. She has the BEST eyes! I have a little something I was going to email you....so be on the look out. ;)

Bethany said...

Oh wow! She is adorable, that look on her face in the first one is just precious! Can't wait to see her little brother :)