Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lillie & Tommy: Portland Wedding Photographer

I remember the day I met Lillie & Tommy for coffee last winter. I enjoyed their company from the moment we sat down. They were organized, friendly, and relaxed. And what was most obvious was how united they were. I love seeing best friends, who madly adore each other, get married. They are stronger together than apart. And that's how I'd describe Lillie & Tommy.

Their wedding day was so fun to capture! It was full of family and joyful emotion! And in the beautiful setting of the Columbia River Yacht Club.
Thank you Lillie & Tommy for asking Josh & I to capture your amazing day!






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful images of a beautiful couple

Jessica Jordan said...

The Yacht club should use that top shot in all of their advertising ... and they should pay you a huge commission for it :) Gorgeous!