Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 29: Photo 366

Ok people, I am just not good at this Photo a day thing! I seriously feel like I think of taking a photo around 10pm every night! Ack!
I'm on day 29 and I've thought of quitting the past 28 days. :) Tomorrow is day 30... one month... is that a good stopping point?? ;)

I never shared any photos that my brother Caleb snapped of our family last November out in my mom's field. It's always a challenge to get my kids to all look at the camera at the same time, so between one dancing grandma and an uncle who was pretty much continuously shooting, we got one! :)

{Shot with Canon 5D MarkII, 70-200mm f/.28L IS II lens, ISO 400, 1/250 sec, f/3.2, focal length: 88mm}

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Don't quit. I really like seeing your daily photo pop up in my reader.

Jill said...

yeah yeah ...when you dont remember til 10p action like this counts :) It was fun to remember this hopping ( literally ha )shoot.