Monday, April 9, 2007

Cheeky

Jude came down with an icky virus Easter Sunday and was sick all day today. After going to the doctor for a check up and a couple shots, we stopped by Costco on the way home, where Jude ended up throwing up all over the floor (and my shoes) in the book section! I was horrified!

We came home, gave him a bath and then let him have a little naked time while he played. You would never be able to tell he's sick by the smiles on his face in these photos! He is such a trooper. I saved my favorite photo for last... Jude makes this "scrunch face" all the time and it's one of my favorite things he does.

This airplane was one of his birthday presents from his Gramma Jill and he's really been having fun riding it.

Here he's looking at his daddy in the kitchen who was making silly faces at him.






No comments: