Saturday, January 31, 2009

Look out world... here I come

I can't believe it was a year ago that I photographed Isaac as a newborn, all curled up on an antique scale! Now he's on the move, full of personality, and throwing Curious George all over the room! :) Don't be fooled by the shots of him sitting still. He stayed in one spot for about a millisecond, then he was off to peek out the window, to give Curious George another throw, and to keep me chasing after him. :) I loved it! Isaac, you're as sweet as they come. Happy first birthday little man!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a gorgeous little one year old boy! I love his onsie with a "1" on it and that it matches his sparkly blue eyes :)

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Beautiful photos! His eyes are INCREDIBLE in that last shot!!!

Jessica Jordan said...

Dig that shirt. I remember his newborn shots because it was one of the first posts that I visited your blog on when tyler was teeny tiny also. Last winter I spent many feeding times with Tyler looking back through all of your previous posts. I have been hooked ever since Bethany!

Missy said...

These are super cute!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

What a doll!