Saturday, September 11, 2010

Katie: 2011 Lake Oswego Senior










Katie was cracking me up the whole time we were shooting. She has so much personality and would occasionally give me some of the best...er, "worst" hs senior poses ever on purpose... sometimes I was laughing so hard I couldn't even hold my camera still to shoot straight. So tempting to post some of those goof off shots. :) But of course these photos here all came easy for her because she's naturally beautiful.

Her sister Sarah came along on her shoot too, and let's just say it was like Katie squared. :) The two of them together... hilarious! I love their fun personalities!
Happy Senior Year, Katie!


1 comment:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

SO cute! I'm sure their parents will especially treasure the shot with their arms forming a heart- how fun!!!