Friday, November 4, 2011

Pendrey: High School Senior

Sorry Pendrey, I'm going to use your high school senior pictures blog post to take a stroll down memory lane for a second. ;)

So, hands down my favorite teacher of all time is Mrs. Ford. She was my preschool teacher and then later on was one of my teachers in Jr. High. I just love her to pieces! Her daughter, Jocelyn, babysat me when I was little and she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Jocelyn's daughter is Pendrey, and I remember when Pendrey was little... she was seriously the cutest thing on earth with soooo much personality and talked like she was a grown up... and now here she is grown and gorgeous and an amazing woman, just like the other two women in her family.

We took her pictures at George Roger's Park in Lake Oswego on an overcast fall day and had a great time!
It was wonderful spending an afternoon with you Pendrey and Jocelyn!

No comments: