Monday, March 3, 2008

Ah, Life!

I love when things begin to bloom!! And when the sunlight just brightens up your whole house and you feel like opening windows!
This past week has been an amazing week of beautiful weather and I finally walked around the yard with my camera today to photograph tiny buds beginning to bloom. I just hope that the cold weather doesn't come back and shock everything.





Jude had a fun time rubbing ranch dip in his hair during lunch today, so Josh gave him a bath and Noah (our cat) couldn't help but join in the fun. He is the funniest cat - he likes to curl up in this basket that sits on the toilet and watch Jude play in the bath water. I love this photo of Jude - my little guy exudes life in that smile of his!

2 comments:

John and Natalee Warren said...

That is too funny about the cat! I wish it was beautiful weather here...rainy and cloudy- looks like Portland! ha!

ellen said...

The first photo is beautiful!