Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sweet Little Guy

We had some crazy weather with this photo shoot, but you'd really never know it looking at these pictures! I traveled an hour and a half south to snap these photos of this handsome one year old, Noah, and had a wonderful time photographing him and his very sweet family! We got to use their grandparent's beautiful property as our setting! This is a small sneak peek of what I captured. I'll try to remember to share more later of some of their family shots and of his older sister with her pony, once I've finished editing those. :) The cute little rocker you'll see in some of these pics was Noah's dad's rocker when he was a little boy.












3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Some of my favorites, by far! I wish we lived closer to you so you could take some pictures of my little one!

Love the work-

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see new pictures! These are soo amazing! I love the outside shots, especially the one with the trees in the background. It looks so fairytale! Love you B!

Pete and Rosie said...

I LOVE these!
-Rosie