Monday, March 24, 2008

Logan's 1 Yr. Shoot

I recently photographed the adorable Mr. Logan, who will be celebrating his 1st birthday next week! What a big guy!
I did his photo shoot at his home and was so impressed with his mother's decorating. Their house made me think of the pictures we all love to look at in home decorating magazines. So I went ahead and posted some

shots of their house too, just for your viewing pleasure. :) I asked Carrie ahead of time if she would be ok with that and she didn't mind at all.
I don't normally post this many photos from one shoot, so you'll have to forgive me if it's overkill, but I had a tough time choosing which ones to "sneak peek".


















1 comment:

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

oh my gosh!! LOVE the chair in the third photo! Awesome! Great job!