Friday, March 7, 2008

Such a Sweetie!

Check out these CUTE arms!! I love those little marshmallow chunks. :)
I had a really fun time getting to do Addison's one year photos. She is the sweetest little thing with so much personality, and she was such a good sport being photographed in the cool weather! She would shiver a little and smile right through it! It made me just want to hug her. :)
We'd take a break, put a blanket around her to get her warmed up, and then go again.
It was extra special getting to spend time with her mom too, because she's a friend I've known for years, and she and her husband have since moved to Montana. They were out here visiting for the week. After Addison's shoot she treated me to a Starbucks and we had fun just getting to catch up on life. It was a great way to spend an afternoon! (Thanks H! It was wonderful seeing you!) :)






3 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

oh yeah, i'm a huge fan of those marshmallow chunks, too!

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

You would never know those shots were taken at the tail end of winter! AMAZING that you actually had green grass! So cute!

Shelley said...

What a beautiful baby! If I say so myself! (Nana Shelley)
Bethany- You are such a wonderful photographer, and a sweetie too!