Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kashia . class of '09

Kashia & Megan were both so energetic and easy to photograph. I really enjoyed their shoot. It's fun when friends think to do their senior photos at the same time. It makes it even more memorable.
Kashia has such a genuine smile that shines through in a lot of these. (Kashia, I'll never forget how hard we were all laughing together in that field... good memories!) ;)
Photobucket
I love this first shot, but I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the real her...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

thecorneliusclan said...

I think these look amazing! What beautiful girls! I like the super fun ones with the leaves and them being silly. Can't wait to see our pics from last weekend. Love you guys and try not to work too hard! Give kisses to Jude/Selah for me!