Saturday, February 21, 2009

Loving the Newborns!

Nancy is a super mom! Her adorable kids are 11 months and 2 weeks apart. I know she has her hands full, but I think she's rockin' it! And I think it's going to be really special for these siblings as they're growing up, being so close in age. I had a wonderful time hanging out with this family! Here's their sweet little guy, Carter. Isn't he cute?
Photobucket
Photobucket
And two more shots that I personally love. :)
#1... I love a round baby belly
#2... Here his daddy was picking him up and he didn't want to be woken up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...

I have been waiting to see these! Nancy is such an amazing mom. I have loved getting to know her & Kate in playgroup and can't wait to meet Carter. He is so cute! They all look so happy! So sweet.

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

What a precious little guy! =)
By the way, I just have to say again how much I love your last post... such fantastic family pictures!

Christensen 5 said...

Bethany these are great. Nancy is wonderful and I love how you captured the family! So precious!