Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Outside

I'm a total homebody, but I'm discovering that the older I get I love to be outdoors. Or maybe it's being the mom of a toddler! Jude loves to be outside and I love being out there with him (and when he's outside he can't destroy the inside of our house). :)

We've been going to the park a lot more these days and yesterday the kids and I went for a jog. We even got all wild and crazy and washed the car! In Oregon, in February! It was actually a pretty warm day. Thank you Lord! Selah enjoyed all this from the comfort of the stroller, of course. Jude was pretty cute at the end of our jog he asked to run too, so I let him down and he ran alongside Selah while I pushed her. Sweet moment.

Speaking of outside, Josh took these shots of me the other day after I'd been snapping shots of his handsome face. I was in a spunky mood. I think my husband's a great photographer.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And me being a total dork :)
Photobucket
Check out that serious stare down on the left! Watch out. :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Missy said...

Hey Bethany, way to tear it up with tons of blog posts in the off season :) It looks like you don't really need my on the 21st afterall, ha ha.

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

look out ANTM! I agree your hubby is a great photographer too! But looks like you make his job super easy!

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

How cute are you?! Looks like you and your hubby had a ball taking pictures=). I love the V-day panel idea!

Erica said...

Oh girl I love the pictures. All of them. You are one GORGEOUS mama! I think your hubby did a super job!

BruceandBarbara said...

Wow...Josh is a great photographer. Have you been giving him lessons?

Anonymous said...

Bethany you are gorgeous!
Such cute pictures of you