Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Romantic Surprise, Romantic Setting

Aaron surprised his beautiful wife Val with a photo shoot for Valentine's day! (Way to go Aaron!) I had such a good time photographing them. I always love shooting at this spot and when we were there for their session it felt especially enchanted! As I was running around, chasing their daughter Ayla with my camera I felt like I could picture what it would've been like to be there a hundred years ago... so charming! Definitely story book. It was amazing!! I can't wait to go back and photograph there again. I have new ideas in mind.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aaron and Val, as cute as can be.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, if you know Val you will be able to hear her laugh when seeing this next shot! Best laugh ever!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their sweet 5 month old, Macy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally, if you ever wonder what it's like photographing toddlers? This shot gives you an idea. :) And I love it!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Jessica Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Oh Bethany, that last photo and comment are priceless!!!

And Aaron – you definitely married up!!! Val, I love that photo of you holding Macy up in the air.

Cute family you guys!!!

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Thanks! They actually live in the same villa complex I used to live in when we were in Dubai 20+ years ago! How crazy is that?!
These pictures are wonderful!!! What a beautiful couple! Couldn't pick a favorite=).

Chelsi Ritter said...

you're right, bethany! that is a gorgeous setting!

the o's said...

love these pics bethany... the setting is gorgeous and of course you captured the personalities of this cute family just perfectly!

Melanie Whitaker Photographer said...

These are amazing! Beautiful Family!!!

Missy said...

Hey Bethany, what a cool location. The first imagege is very jasmine star-est the way you shot and retouched.

Anonymous said...

The husband and wife shots a amazing. You did well to show the chemistry between them!