Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rachel & Josh: Portland Wedding Photography


If you remember Josh and Rachel from their engagement shoot, they were the couple that loved to laugh together. Laughter, as expected, was a big part of their wedding day. They have amazing family and friends, and it made for a truly fun, relaxed wedding! And didn't they pick such a great color scheme?

(For those of you who love photography, we shot this entire wedding indoors without flash. The 5D Mark II rocked. The sanctuary had a black ceiling, and the ceremony was mostly candle lit, so I didn't think it made sense to have flashes going off all over the place distracting guests. I obviously bumped my ISO up quite a bit, but I was impressed that the grain/noise wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.)

I was so happy to get to be a part of this event and I'm so glad Rachel & Josh asked me to capture it. Blessings on you two!!




The guys cracked me up with their kung-fu pose...
























10 comments:

Janine the Bean said...

Beautiful.

Danya B. said...

Wow those are gorgeous pictures Bethany. You are an amazing photographer

Meg said...

So tender, love them all!

Christy. said...

Beautiful!!!

ian and maalaea photography said...

lovely photos Bethany!

BruceandBarbara said...

Beautiful!

Pete and Rosie said...

Love these! My favorite is the Apple O's :)

Katie said...

Love thier colors and Darling shot with bride and her gals. Super work!

Chelsi Ritter said...

I loooove the shade of green this couple used! It's so Oregon. The color in these are wonderful, Bethany! Thanks for sharing.

Bethany said...

GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see more weddings posted :) You rock!