Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 23: Photo 366

I came across this photo today and couldn't help but dream of summer heat! So I decided to post it instead of my usual stuff. This photo is from a vacation we took with friends to the Caribbean Islands before having kids (as you can see I was 5 months pregnant with Jude in this photo! Dec 2005)

Josh and I are in the process of planning our 10 year anniversary trip for this summer and I have to say, it's really hard for me to imagine being away from the kids for a few days! Every place we look at staying I say, "Oh, the kids would love that! Can we take them?" But at the same time I am very excited to get away with the love of my life and have some time to be just us!

{If you're having trouble finding me in this photo, I'm that white thing that blends in with the sand! ;) }

No comments: