Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 7: Photo 366


Thoughtful.

That's how I'd describe my husband Josh. Every so often he will surprise me with something thoughtful when I'm not expecting it. Whether it's picking me up a bag of my favorite popcorn, or cleaning the kitchen after I've fallen asleep on the couch... :) I love being thought of. It makes me feel loved! And it goes both ways doesn't it? Our husbands want to be thought of too! They need to know we think the world of them! Go love on your husband today - surprise him with some thoughtfulness!

Recently Josh gave me this sweet little necklace. (Your first thought may be, "put a bird on it". :) But I've been thinking about a verse I love a lot lately... it could be translated down to a child's simple song lyrics: "God cares and He's always there, He's got his eye upon the sparrow..."

Something so simple and sweet makes me feel thought of, loved and cared for. I love my husband.

{Shot with Canon 5D MarkII, 50mm f/1.2L lens, ISO 100, 1/125 sec, f/1.8}

1 comment:

Kim Stone said...

I love you friend and I love the necklace that reminds you of His Eye is on the sparrow... You are such a sweet woman and friend. This blog post made me miss you too much :)