Friday, July 27, 2012

Motherhood...

Motherhood is a sweet adventure. I had no idea what was ahead of me when I was first pregnant with our Jude. I didn't know how incredible, wonderful and crazy it would all will be. You just can't fathom the amount of love you'll have for your child, or know how sweet those unforgettable moments of rocking your little one will be; smelling that perfect baby breath as they sleep on your chest. Ahhhh, bliss! You also can be blindsided when you encounter those days when you are sleep deprived, covered in spit up, your kitchen floors look like they haven't been mopped in a year, and it sounds impossible to face the grocery store, or any event outside of your house before noon. :) Haha! We've all been there, haven't we?! And I'm so glad to have other mothers in my life to enjoy this sweet journey with! Because we can laugh about the crazy days, but also relish in the sweetness of it all, together!

Mauria's friendship is such a blessing to me. She's expecting her 4th beautiful baby, 1 month from today, and I couldn't be more excited for her! She's always so cool and calm, taking everything-kid in stride. She's a pro. She and Craig decided not to find out the baby's gender so that it would be a true surprise for them on delivery day! (I will probably be living by my cell phone that day, waiting to hear if I was right in guessing that she's going to have a girl! We'll see! ;) )

Mauria, you look gorgeous, and motherhood always looks good on you. Love you, friend!
xo,
Bethany











1 comment:

Mikailah Autumn said...

These are gorgeous! :) She is so lovely.

xx