Saturday, January 26, 2008

26 weeks

My mom came up last night and helped me sort through all the wonderful baby girl clothes that friends have passed along to me. It's been fun seeing such sweet, dainty things. (Thank you friends!) We sorted by size and got the clothes organized and put in drawers! Since moving Jude into his "big boy room" the nursery has been a bit of an eye sore, so it felt great to actually make some progress in that room. I'm almost 27 weeks now and this pregnancy has continued to go well. Baby and I are healthy and I am tremendously thankful for God's hand upon us. Thank you for your prayers! :)

5 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

bethany you're such a beautiful pregnant woman! i'm so glad things are going so well for you and the baby. don't you love hand-me-downs? more than half the baby stuff we have were generous donations that i'll forever be grateful for!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the good report. We will keep praying!

Kent

John and Natalee Warren said...

I am so glad that your pregnancy has continued to go well! We are so excited for the two of you!!!

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! What a cute prego belly. Glad everything is going well.