Saturday, January 5, 2008

Craft Time!

(click on picture to see larger version)

So, in the midst of all my resting these past few weeks, I've been peeking at a lot of cute blogs; mostly of photographers and "crafters". I feel like I got a good look at a whole little sub-culture out there as I clicked from one person's craft blog to another! There are SO many creative and fun people out there!

I got all inspired to "get crafty" and I put together some baby things for friends who have little ones on the way and for our own sweet baby girl coming in April. I attached a gazillion pictures for you to see. :) My friend Jana taught me how to sew spit-up cloths last year, so I made a bunch of those, and I also ironed some little fabric tags on white onesies that I thought had cute sayings.

P.s. Did anyone see that beautiful Oregon sunshine we had yesterday before that storm? Oh! It was sooooo wonderful to get a little vitamin from the sun! Sure got me excited for spring!







5 comments:

Annie Schilperoort Photography said...

Those are beautiful! You are inspiring me too...

Cartmill Clan said...

Fun pictures! It is awesome being a recipient of your wonderful workmanship! Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you are so incredibly talented, Bethany! I have all the good intentions of such things but am lacking in the talent department. :-) But you still inspire me all the time. Of course you would manage to create amazing things even while resting. Way to go!

Pete and Rosie said...

I'm glad you're finding a creative outlet during your photography break. These are lovely!

Timbercrest said...

I love your work! Just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your secret ;) Where did you find those iron on transfers, and fabric? Thank you!