Saturday, January 12, 2008

. excited over simple things .

This has been one fun week of getting mail! The very large mantle print arrived of the family portrait (2 blog posts down) and it turned out beautiful! Some great h.s. senior shots and a leather portfolio arrived for a client. And today I got some new photoshop things to play with.
This shot of Jude I posted here is kind of my first attempt at messing around with any of my new photoshop stuff, and it was a very brief attempt... so, I'm pretty sure that I'll look at this next week after learning some things - like how to actually use textures and such - and go, "man, why did I post that? It's so dorky and overdone!" ...and at that point, this blog post may disappear! :)
Oh, one other neat that happened today was that I found a very cool, vintage item that I'm going to use in a newborn photoshoot next month and I'm so excited about it (*squeal*)! You'll have to wait and see...
On a sad note, poor Josh broke one of my camera lenses today - and it just happened to be the one I use the most! I felt bad for him because all he was doing was helping me clean up the living room and it accidentally was put down too hard on just the right angle and it went ka-put.

No comments: