Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I love this guy!

I think my husband Josh is so cute! Everything about him. He's my best friend and I still see him with hearts in my eyes.
This past weekend we had a lot of fun just being homebodies. We took turns sleeping in, Josh worked on the garage a bit (organizing it - our goal is to park in it. crazy, huh?) :) We went on a date to the movies and coffee afterwards and even played Scrabble like an old couple one night after Jude went to bed. :)
The little mister Judester is a bit fascinated by the guitar right now and asks about it several times a day, so Josh pulled it out for him a couple times and let him play with him.
Anyway, I'm starting back up doing photo shoots this week and I'm so excited for a newborn shoot I get to do tomorrow! Baby cuteness coming your way soon! :)

2 comments:

laura said...

Awww! You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see the baby cuteness coming!

Chelsi Ritter said...

you and josh are just so good together. i love it that you played scrabble! eric and i can't do that anymore because i always win and he doesn't like that.....