Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Noah!"

Ah, it felt soooo good to take some pictures today! :) I have so much pent up creativity since I haven't been doing photo sessions for the past 4 weeks that I loved getting to snap some pictures of Jude this morning.

Josh was so sweet and let me sleep in again today (he's such an amazing husband!) and he and Jude went on a walk with our neighbor Pete and his daughter, Daphne. When they got home Jude's cheeks were all rosy from the cold air and I thought it was so cute how Josh had dressed him! So I took him back outside in our front yard to get a couple pictures. Jude was just running around saying, "Noah!" (our cat's name) over and over. :) I love this age! Jude is 21 months old.

BTW, we made it through the December month safe and sound and this pregnancy is still going really well. Thank you Lord! Our little girl is quite active and we are so excited to meet her, end of April! I'm going to continue resting for the month of January, but I am super excited to do some photo shoots in February and March, so email me or call in the next weeks if you'd like to book a session.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little man Jude is becoming!
I love his big boy outfit. What a cutie! He has such big beautiful eyes.
Praise God for a safe pregnancy. So glad to hear you are doing well.
Happy New Years!

Jane ::: Ethni Photography said...

Happy New Year, Bethany! Jude is adorable!!! And I love your new logo font. :)