Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beautiful Family

Today I ordered a large print of this photo for a client/friend who is going to have it framed to hang over their mantle, and I realized I'd never blogged their photo shoot (done last November). So I thought I'd share their beautiful faces with you. :) I'll try to post more from their shoot tomorrow.

The wonderful thing about this family (3 siblings with spouses and children in photo) is that we met them/their parents 3 years ago at our church and their parents happen to live on the street behind us! They are so much fun to be around and always make us feel right at home! We sure are grateful to be near to them.

1 comment:

heather said...

Wow Bethany, you should be so proud of that photo! With everyone in it looking so great -and all four kids looking toward the camera with no funny faces! I'm impressed!!

Hope your enjoying a great start to this New Year!