Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sippy Cups & Coffee, Books & Blocks

This morning Jude and I went over to my good friend Mauria's house, and Jude and Rowen played together while we mom's had coffee. :) Jude loves his buddy Rowen, and says his name several times a day, so he was pretty excited when I told him we were going over to Rowen's house. It's pretty sweet.

One thing the boys always do when we're over there is unload a bag of these adorable wooden blocks that I think look so "storybook"... so I had to take a picture of the blocks. :) And here are some pictures I snapped as they played by the window light.



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love those blocks! Where did you find them?

And by the way-- I can't remember how I located your blog, but I love it!

Unknown said...

SOoo cute! You're getting so big I LOVE that first pic of you. We need hang out time soon. Are you guys getting snow too? Love you all. Give the boys big hugs from me. xoxo