Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ben & Liya: Portland Engagement Photographer

I loved meeting Ben & Liya for coffee this past winter to talk about shooting their wedding. They're fun, engaging, and easy to be around. That definitely came through when I was shooting their engagement photos! They have this natural humor in all they do and simply just enjoy life together! I love their photos and how much their personalities shine through.

Thanks Ben & Liya for being so enjoyable to be around and easy to photograph!

... here are a "few"... :)


























I love these two...































These guys have this down!









I just had to end with these fun ones as they wrapped up our shoot! Oh man, I was laughing so much!
I'm honored to get to capture your wedding day this summer Liya & Ben!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Fantastic pics! Love 'em!

Kimberly Stone said...

Love them! So much talent comes from you all the time! Great work Bethany!

Kelly T said...

oh wow...packed with personality:) I love the jumping high-five...hilarious. They are super cute.

Anonymous said...

wow, what an amazing session. I thought it was perfect as I was going through the vinyard photos, but then you changed location, and the great photos just kept coming!

Eyes_Wide_Open said...

They look like a lot of fun! I love the combo of the stilettos with Nikes.

Momma said...

My heart be still!!! Fabulous photos!!! Ben & Liya, I love you sooooooo much! Bethany, you have truly captured Ben & Liya's essence. Standing O!

Chelsi Ritter said...

love these photos! and all of liya's cute outfits. i wish i would have spent more time in portland while we were growing up.

Alli Warren said...

Ben and Liya are SO beautiful!! A match-made. You two are perfect, it shows your true fit in personalities together. Love you very much Cus' Ben, and Liya. <3